Billetterie is a web-based and customizable case-centric ticket management system that is used to manage service requests in high volume environments. It is highly configurable and can be embedded into the client’s web site with SSO (single sign-on) capability.
Billetterie is designed to simplify the management of complex service requests by breaking them down into actionable tasks that are linked to service levels.
Single sign-on integration (SSO). Businesses can easily integrate their user databases or alternatively allow users to register.
Mobile interface: Billetterie can detect mobile devices and render the mobile-friendly interface accordingly.
Case Management: The system design is case-centric. The registry is based on the submitted ticket and all actions are defined around the ticket and its customizable properties. Case identifiers (ticket numbers) are automatically allocated to queries upon submission. The identification is retained throughout the life cycle of the case and used for status checks, correspondence, and reporting.
Ticket status transitions are linked to the case life-cycle. The following default statuses apply:
- Under treatment
- Deleted by user
- Error Submitting
- Deleted by office
The audit trail will specify the status and the attending operator in the timeline of the ticket resolution. The case management system links escalation procedures to the ticket in accordance with the SLA. Automated multi-level SLA escalation notifications are configurable.
Ticket Routing: Submitted tickets can be routed according to business the business rules and service level management, e.g.
- Automated routing to departments
- Intermediary allocation
- Prioritization based on user profiles and category of ticket.
Email Notifications: Configurable workflow based email notifications (alerts, escalations, acknowledgments). Clients can configure email dispatch methods (real-time or batch).
Content Management: System comes with a standard enterprise content management system to manage attached files and other content.
- Third-party CMIS compliant ECM systems can be integrated.
- Various file formats are accepted
- The system can store and archive content according to specified retention periods
- Retention and records management policies can be applied in accordance with the capabilities of the ECM system
- Content can be previewed and exported to various formats (Word, PDF, and Excel)
Knowledge Base: Categorization of tickets is used as a basis for building a knowledge base. Responses are codified into standard categories through a knowledge management process. FAQs and response templates can be created for standardized responses to users.
Live Chat: Operator driven real time dialogue with users can be customized according to business specifications. Escalation of tickets. Different levels of ticket escalation can be configured according to different departments’ service level standards.
User Management & Syndicated Authentication: Users can perform registration and username and password recovery functions on the system. “Clients can also lodge queries via mobile devices.”
APIs are available to authenticate using various user databases. Password changes and recovery processes are maintained in the source systems.
Business Intelligence & Reports.
System comes with an embedded reporting utility. Reports are categorized as:
- Operational reports
- Management reports
- Performance statistics
- Reports will be customized according to business specification.
- Monitoring dashboards are configurable to display the global view of performance statistics and ticket statuses.
- The system can provide performance statistics against set organizational service delivery standards showing variance and deviation.
- Historical view of performance is provided on aggregated or selected criteria.
APIs. Billetterie uses REST and SOAP web services for integration and data sharing. Features like SMS distribution and USSD integration are easy to readily configurable.
Knowledge Base. Categorization of tickets is used as a basis for building a knowledge base. Responses are codified into standard categories through a knowledge management process. FAQs and response templates can be created for standardized responses to users.
User Management & Syndicated Authentication. Users can perform registration and username and password recovery functions on the system. APIs are available to authenticate using various user databases. Password changes and recovery processes are maintained in the source systems.
Service Level Management. Service level standards are implemented in two ways:
- Prioritization of tickets according to category and SLA.
- Progress monitoring and escalation upon opening of the ticket.
Workbasket Management (Back-end). The default workbasket system work on a FIFO (first in first out) method. The system is configurable to prioritize tickets based on the category and SLA. Back-end users (officers and managers) are assigned to workbaskets based on business unit specification/resource management. Claim based technique is used to remove the ticket from the work basket upon allocation or claim by officer. The ticket will be returned to the workbasket upon reassignment. SLA monitoring is not revised upon reassignment.
Access Control. System permissions are configured in the Administration panel according to business units and roles. The following permissions are configurable:
Back-end users can only view and work on tickets that are in their permission list.
Search – Global ticket search can be performed on a wide range of parameters. E.g. Ticket number, client reference, dates, subject, etc.
Ptolemy® is a software solution for all your Patent, Trade Mark and other I.P. Rights Management Operations, adding a new dimension to your public and private communication requirements.
A Web-based Management tool
All the procedures managing the life of I.P. rights are covered: examination, publication, opposition, grant/registration, maintenance of the register, cancellation, renewal or annuities, assignments etc.
Incoming forms: The IP Right Case is the key component in Ptolemy®, designed to enable easy access to all documents associated with the case, and all correspondence on the case. These are captured through the Office’s website or electronic exchanges, from the mailroom or keyed in from the paper forms directly on the screen.
Outgoing correspondence: Ptolemy® incorporates an XML/XSL based correspondence management and generation tool, relating over 150 reusable tags to specific data items with an IP Right, and related persons and procedures.
Procedures follow up: A diary of required actions and limit dates is kept in the light of which the life cycle of a Trade Mark or Patent and the activity of examiners are managed. Configurable examination checklists linked with correspondence facilities are the basic and powerful tool for the IP examiners.
Publication: Ptolemy’s Gazette production mechanisms are used to generate a Gazette reflecting the Office’s preferences in terms of precise content and layout. A dynamic publication on the Office website is also possible.
Statistics: Ptolemy®’s database is configured to track all information for WIPO statistics and management reports, and enabling a close to follow up of the Office’s activity.
Fees module: Enables comprehensive key-in, follow-up, and management of all income received.
Additional modules of Ptolemy®
Trade Marks searching: Search requirements are covered by Ptolemy®’s possible integration with Acsepto®.
Mailroom: Data capture, automatic process & dispatch of incoming and outgoing documents.
SWORD Data Update (SDU): Generic module which accepts incoming data and injects it into a database, or transforms it into a given output format. SDU is used with Ptolemy® to download and process International registrations data (MECA).
Electronic Document Management: Ptolemy® can be interfaced with all major Automatic Document Capture, EDM and Workflow systems: Kofax Capture, IBM FileNET, EMC Documentum, etc.
E-Filing: Online services for applications. Other procedures can also be handled on the web.
E-Payment: Online payment for applications & renewals.
A Communication Tool
Intranet / Internet: All components of the system are designed using Internet/ Intranet technologies. The user interface is based on Internet browsers. The interface displays forms, files and registry entries in a similar way to the current paper forms.
Data Exchange: Ptolemy® is designed to respecting the standards used in data exchange within the I.P. Community. It is adaptable to all requirements.
The Web-Site: The technology used by Ptolemy®, and the information it stores, makes it the perfect basis for an Office’s Web Site. We can implement this to incorporate general information, statistics, the Gazette generated by the in-built publication tool, and a public search module.
Other Business Areas
- Contracts Management – including terms tracking & royalties calculation
- Companies Registration
- Domain names Registration
A search tool for both verbal & figurative marks
With Acsepto®, you will manage both your verbal and figurative search procedures, from TM classification to the printing of your result reports.
Acsepto®’s key features are:
• A wide range of tools to simplify your verbal and figurative coding operations
• Integration of the verbal and figurative questions into a single operation
• Production of a single, customisable results report, integrating both verbal and figurative hits
• Search on different databases: national marks, IR (WIPO), CTM (OHIM), INN (WHO), Art 6ter (UN), Company names…
Fast, easy & efficient Figurative search
• Acsepto®’s visual representation of the question limits the risks of errors. Figurative coding and searching can be based on the Vienna Classification or any other hierarchical classification. Coding and figurative question constructions are simplified by powerful navigation tools.
• Image recognition is used to order search results by decreasing similarity and to get additional results based on shape and colours.
Exhaustive & discriminating Verbal search
• Acsepto® calculates a global value integrating all aspects of verbal similarity (anagrams, prefix, suffix and infix similarity, word structure, etc…). Comparison covers phonetic similarity in up to 20 different languages.
• Unicode support allows management of various alphabets.
• The automatic coding of trademark names and of search queries, based on an upgradable dictionary, discriminates significant words, acronyms and numbers.
• Templates are used to adapt queries according to different search corpuses or to dedicated types of search, adjusting the similarity level.
A flexible question execution procedure
Acsepto® is adapted to various working practices and search services:
• Interactive and batch searches
• Three search needs are covered: Preliminary searches, TM examination, and TM watching
Rich presentation of results and filter facilities
During verbal and figurative processing of results, the user has instant access to a wide range of information about cited marks (denomination, application number and date, figurative coding and images, and, according to availability in a dedicated database, full bibliographic data). Display options can hide part of the results on several criteria (same owner as the question mark…).
Using Locarno classification, all the same facilities are available as for Trademarks. Acsepto® Design handles in addition multi-view display.
Interfaces to external systems
Acsepto® is ready to be interfaced by your IT team with your own Trademark administration or invoicing systems, using mechanisms for importing details of Trademarks and of searches and exporting results, in different formats (Structured flat files or XML), or web services. Additional components update your search database from other entities (OHIM, WIPO…)
A trademark watch is an essential part of effective trademark maintenance. Acsepto® implements watch services which can be proposed by Offices to alert subscribers to potentially conflicting trademark applications and registrations.
Web search access
Acsepto® services are available through the Internet browser, for IP agents and your on-line clients.
Image Recognition module
Sword has developed an image recognition module specifically designed with the characteristics of figurative Trademarks in mind. This can be used as a stand-alone tool or can be integrated into Acsepto®.